I admire its purity. A survivor… unclouded by conscience, remorse or delusions of morality.
— Ash, “Alien” (Ridley Scott, 1979)
- In our work and planning and discussions, our main principle is that separation between peoples, war between peoples, is not a solution for any of the problems that divide them [...] I, for one, am full of optimism, despite the darkening sky and the seemingly hopeless situation, for the time being, that encloses us all.
- And your way, is it really your way? […] What, moreover, can you call your own? The house you live in, the food you swallow, the clothes you wear — you neither built the house nor raised the food nor made the clothes. […] The same goes for your ideas. You moved into them ready-made.
- Nothing annoys forces of authority more than trying to bow out of the disciplinary game entirely and saying that we could just do things on our own. Direct action is a matter of acting as if you were already free.
- Real power begins where secrecy begins.
- For there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; neither hid, that shall not be known.
—Luke 12:2 (King James Bible)
- ...what I do know is that the world is not governed by good sense, but by multinationals.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.